Because we successfully close so many homes each year, we really have experience with lenders. We expect:
- Ability to get things done for our clients
- Offer aggressive, competitive rates
HOW TO SELECT A LENDER
While we bank at the best local banks, it might be a surprise we don’t suggest getting pre-approved with a Bank or Brick and Mortar, but with a private lender or Mortgage Broker.
Here’s why, Banks have HOURS! In order to win your offer in a competitive offer situation, I need a lender who is available and responsive at all hours!
Ex: We find you a home at 6:30pm after work when you can look, the bank has pre-approved you for $400,000, but we need to submit and offer tonight for $360,000. I don’t want a letter that says you are approved way over their asking price, I want one that says what we offered. I need to contact a lender who will write me this letter with our offer ASAP or we lose the deal or lose you money!
It’s as simple as that, I want to save you money and win the home you love by knowing lenders that can help us at any hour.
We select our Preferred Lenders on 3 criteria:
- No Fee Loans! I believe it to be gouging my clients, while most banks or lenders won’t tell you upfront they charge a 1-2% fee just for creating your loan, plus all sorts of back end fees that cost thousands of dollars all rolled in to what most lenders include in closing costs.
- Competitive Rates- The authority and rank, to meet or beat any rate out there.
- Absolute Timely Closing
Through the years I’ve closed many deals, there is nothing more frustrating to a home-buyer than being ready to move, moving truck in the driveway notice given and a lender can’t produce or close on time. I find this reflects on me and my sales team as well. I never want you to feel frustrated or let down. This is the #1 reason deals fall apart is lenders aren’t reliable or shady.
Because of these beliefs we are excited to announce we are aligned with Keller Mortgage.
- They offer NO FEE loans to our clients exclusively and direct to you, if you use us at Legacy Group, Keller Williams brokers.
- $1000 credit at closing to cover some of your other closing costs!
- I kind if like saving you money! Don’t ask me to be your best friend in real estate, cause I will!
Here’s how you connect with our No Fee Loans!